Camden Chamber meetings are an ideal forum for members and guests to connect with like-minded business professionals in an informal, friendly and welcoming environment.
We meet on the first Wednesday of every month, with the exception of January and July. There is no meeting in January and our July meeting is replaced with the Business Event of the Year.
Registration is open from 6.00pm for a start time of 6.30pm, finishing at around 9.00pm. Members are welcome to come early and/or stay after the meeting to network with colleagues.
We are very fortunate to have so many wonderful venues in our area so instead of holding meetings at just one venue, we rotate our venues to include as many local businesses as functionally possible.
Our local and interstate guest speakers present on a diverse range of relevant and informative topics that relate to the many aspects of business the Chamber represents across our local LGA.
Click here to view images of past meetings.
Cost and inclusions
Full Camden Chamber Member: $50.00 inc GST
Associate Members: $55.00 inc GST
Friends of Chamber Members: $60.00 inc GST
Guests and Non-Members: $65.00 inc GST
Your registration fee includes a 2-course dinner (entrée and main or main and dessert). Beverages can be purchased from the venue.
Camden Chamber meetings aim to include the following each month:
- Welcome by the President
- Presentation by the meeting sponsor [link to Sponsorship page]
- Member introductions
- Minutes, Treasurer’s Report and general business
- Guest speaker presentation
- What's happening in Camden
- Lucky door prize draw
- Closing remarks
Business Event of the Year
The annual Business Event of the Year is jointly hosted by Camden Chamber, in conjunction with other local Chambers and the South West Sydney BEC. It replaces the Camden Chamber of Commerce July general meeting.
3 tips to get the most out of our meetings
- Bring lots of business cards! Not only do you need one to enter our lucky door prize, but you’ll want to ensure that you have plenty to hand out on the night.
- Sit next to someone new. We naturally gravitate towards people we know and like. They may even already be our customers. Why not take the opportunity to meet potential new customers. If you have other team members with you, have them spread out in the room.
- Prepare your member intro. As a member, you have the opportunity at each meeting to stand up and introduce yourself, your business name and your tag line. Speak slowly and clearly and if your business doesn’t have a tag line, either get one or insert something else like your website or your address.